Without question, IT automation has made a significant and permanent impact on the tech world. This technology has essentially provided IT professionals with the ability finally accomplish what they’ve been challenged with for decades: maximizing performance while minimizing costs. Now, routine time-consuming tasks as well as complex workflows can be streamlined and handled almost exclusively […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s no-code Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform is a force multiplier for IT Operations, helping Enterprises save 95% on time handling alert resolution, and achieve 35% cost reduction of labor-intensive routine tasks, while maintaining greater control over enterprise infrastructure – whether on-premise or in the cloud. Among our 220+ Enterprise customers, large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, Amdocs and LTI, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing margins and operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Rule-Based vs. AI-Bots – What’s the Difference?
- How IT Automation Can Be an Insurance Policy for Organizations Relying on MSPS with India Operations
- Episode #38: Why Mastering Automation Will Determine Which MSPs Succeed Or Disappear – Ayehu’s Taly Dunevich
- Best Practices for Managing a Remote Workforce
- How Virtual Agents Can Help Businesses Thrive in the Face of Uncertainty