SAN DIEGO (May 28, 2013) – To further increase ease of integration of its flagship product Intelligent Notification (IN®), with established IT service management (ITSM) systems, MIR3, Inc., the innovator of real-time and response technology, today announced it has integrated run book automation (RBA) technology from Ayehu, developer of eyeShare™, a lightweight, enterprise-grade product for IT process automation, creating a unique […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Episode #44: Sifting Facts From Hype About Actual AIOps Capabilities Today & Future Potential Tomorrow – Virtana’s John Gentry
- Building Your Automation Journey with 90-Day Outcomes
- Essential Use Cases to Jump Start Your IT Process Automation
- Join Our Webinar – Overview of Ayehu NG 1.7 – August 12th, 2020, 9am PT / 12pm ET
- Webinar – Essential Use Cases To Jump Start Your IT Process Automation