*This article was written by Ayehu Founder & CEO Gabby Nizri and originally published on CIOReview. If there’s ever been a group of individuals who were dedicated to their craft, hackers would win the award, hands down. It seems these crafty criminals are finding new and improved ways to access the […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- How Ayehu Can Help You Win the Automation Race
- 5 Things That will Derail an IT Automation Project
- Episode #43: How Automation, AI, & Other Technologies Are Advancing Post-Modern Enterprises In The Lands Of The Midnight Sun – TietoEVRY’s Himadri Das
- How to Securely Automate Privileged Credentials Usage
- Episode #42: Why Chatbot Conversation Architects Might Be The Unheralded Heroes of Digital Transformation – Botco.ai’s Rebecca Clyde