Why Customers Should Participate in
Ayehu’s Customer Success program is focused on YOU the customer.
Customer Success helps Ayehu customers succeed with our automation solution. Full participation in Ayehu’s Customer Success program is free-of-charge, strongly encouraged, and associated with better outcomes such as:
- Ensuring your organization’s successful usage of Ayehu’s automation product(s)
- Maximizing the value of Ayehu’s automation product(s) in your environment
- Accelerating your ROI through better use of Ayehu’s resources
We do all this by putting the customer at the center of our focus, ensuring Ayehu’s team is aligned with your automation goals.
Ayehu’s Customer Success team gets involved with the customer before they’re even a customer.
We engage with organizations beginning with the POC phase, and stay by their side throughout their customer journey. Whether its deployment, training, integration, building their first workflows, or exploring new systems to orchestrate automation for, Customer Success is there to ensure our customers succeed.
Next-Generation automation is the key to transforming your organization into a self-driven enterprise. Customer Success can help you navigate the path of least resistance towards that goal, while expediting your return on investment from automation.
Ask your Account Manager to enroll you in Ayehu’s Customer Success program today!
For more information about Ayehu’s Customer Success program, just send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you right away.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Episode #19: Why Embracing Consumerization is Key To Delivering Enterprise-Scale Automation – Broadcom’s Andy Nallappan
- And the Employee of the Year Award goes to: A robot?
- How to Automate Incident Response for Splunk Alerts in Minutes
- Episode #18: Implementing Automation From A Small Company Perspective – IVM’s Andy Dalton
- How to Achieve Quick ROI for your Intelligent Automation Project