With the VMware vSphere integration administrators can automate VMware snapshot lets you save the current state of a virtual machine, so you can return to it at any time. With Ayehu eyeShare IT process automation you can take multiple VMware snapshots of any number of servers – automatically and at any time.
You can schedule the create VMware snapshot workflow to run at any required time and interval, or run it on demand using SMS, email or a self-service portal. When combined with the ‘delete VMware snapshots’ the two workflows help you maintain your virtual machines snapshots automatically in minimum time and efforts.
The ‘Create VMware snapshots’ workflow:
- Reads server list from excel file -to identify all virtual servers to be handled. The server list can be stored in an Excel file, database, or text file.
- Creates a snapshot – loops through the server list and creates a snapshot for each virtual server.
- Execute VMware snapshots on a daily basis or on-demand (via change request, email or SMS) at any time.
How To: Automate VMware Snapshots – Video Tutorial:
See how you can automate VMWare snapshots in less than 5 minutes:
The ‘Create VMWare snapshots’ workflow can be tailored with additional pre-packaged IT actions. For instance, you could send an email or SMS alert in case a server snapshot fails or if you wish to delete an old VM snapshot. Use eyeShare’s visual workflow studio to drag and drop additional actions.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- 4 Steps for Selling Intelligent Process Automation to the Masses
- Episode #33: How To Upscale Automation, And Leave Your Competition Behind – transformAI’s Lee Coulter (Part II)
- It’s Official! Ayehu is ISO 27001 Certified!
- Want to Innovate? Automate.
- Episode #32: How To Upscale Automation, And Leave Your Competition Behind – transformAI’s Lee Coulter (Part I)