With the VMware vSphere integration administrators can automate VMware snapshot lets you save the current state of a virtual machine, so you can return to it at any time. With Ayehu eyeShare IT process automation you can take multiple VMware snapshots of any number of servers – automatically and at any time.
You can schedule the create VMware snapshot workflow to run at any required time and interval, or run it on demand using SMS, email or a self-service portal. When combined with the ‘delete VMware snapshots’ the two workflows help you maintain your virtual machines snapshots automatically in minimum time and efforts.
The ‘Create VMware snapshots’ workflow:
- Reads server list from excel file -to identify all virtual servers to be handled. The server list can be stored in an Excel file, database, or text file.
- Creates a snapshot – loops through the server list and creates a snapshot for each virtual server.
- Execute VMware snapshots on a daily basis or on-demand (via change request, email or SMS) at any time.
How To: Automate VMware Snapshots – Video Tutorial:
See how you can automate VMWare snapshots in less than 5 minutes:
The ‘Create VMWare snapshots’ workflow can be tailored with additional pre-packaged IT actions. For instance, you could send an email or SMS alert in case a server snapshot fails or if you wish to delete an old VM snapshot. Use eyeShare’s visual workflow studio to drag and drop additional actions.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s no-code Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform is a force multiplier for IT Operations, helping Enterprises save 95% on time handling alert resolution, and achieve 35% cost reduction of labor-intensive routine tasks, while maintaining greater control over enterprise infrastructure – whether on-premise or in the cloud. Among our 220+ Enterprise customers, large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, Amdocs and LTI, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing margins and operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- How to Future-Proof Your Business with Intelligent Automation
- Episode #35: The Critical Steps You Must Take To Avoid The High Failure Rates Endemic To Digital Transformation – Pink Elephant’s Troy DuMoulin
- 7 Tips to Win the IT Talent War
- 4 Steps to Intelligent Process Automation Breakthrough
- 3 New Roles AI Will Create for Humans