Ayehu eyeShare IT process automation lets you change service accounts automatically across multiple hosts. This lets you control and modify accounts and passwords settings of any windows service such as backup systems, application services, print services and more without manual work in minimum time.
The eyeShare change service account workflow:
- Reads server list -to find out all target servers for service log on change. This can be done by reading an Excel or text file, running an Automated SQL query, or query Active Directory server inventory.
- Sets service log on credentials – changes the account log on credentials (domain, user name, and password) while looping through the server list.
- Execute Workflows on a scheduled basis or on-demand (via ticket, email or SMS) any time.
Change Service Account and Password – Video Tutorial
See how changing service account and passwords across hundreds of hosts can be done in less than 5 minutes:
The Change Service Account and password workflow can be tailored with any additional IT actions you may want to add. For instance, you could add alert notification in case any of the service account log-on credential process failed. Use eyeShare’s visual workflow studio to drag and drop additional actions and steps.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- And the Employee of the Year Award goes to: A robot?
- How to Automate Incident Response for Splunk Alerts in Minutes
- Episode #18: Implementing Automation From A Small Company Perspective – IVM’s Andy Dalton
- How to Achieve Quick ROI for your Intelligent Automation Project
- Creating an Intelligent Virtual Support Agent for your ITSM