eyeShare lets you free up disk space automatically on multiple servers, storage and devices – running on Windows, Linux or any other operating system. Eliminate the repetitive task of clearing up storage space, and let eyeShare monitor and handle your disk space automatically.
Free up disk space – Video tutorial
See an example of the free up disk space automated workflow.
The eyeShare free up disk space workflow can:
- Automatically monitor single or number of servers for low disk space
- Delete files when disk space reaches a certain thresholds
- Archive, Copy, Move files, such as large or old log files, to another location
- Schedule the disk cleanup to be performed at a specific interval
or have it triggered by a mail or text message
- Send notifications – upon completion, or prior to any action to receive remote approval
Tailor to your needs
Keep in mind the workflow can be easily be tailored to your required procedures. Add a notification step or confirmation steps; have eyeShare archive and/or move files to any location; or add other steps to automate additional IT procedures.
Use eyeShare’s visual workflow studio to drag and drop additional actions and templates.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.