One of the biggest challenges with cyber security is that it’s a problem that cannot simply be solved by spending more money. A great example is the infamous Target incident from 2013. The retail giant had invested a significant amount into security, and had a number of impressive measures in place (as most large enterprises […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Episode #48: How Microsoft Will Change The World (Again) Via Automation – Microsoft’s Charles Lamanna
- Is Your Organization AIOps-Ready? Here’s How to Get There in 3 Steps
- How to Automate Investigation of Active Directory Security Breaches
- Ayehu Recognized by Industry Analysts for its Innovative IT Process Automation Platform
- Episode #47: Telling It Like It Is: A 7-Time Silicon Valley CIO Explains How IT’s Role Will Radically Change Over The Next Decade – Mark Settle