Reduce downtime and improve Incident Management processes
One of the greatest challenges for managed service provider (MSPs) is remotely managing incidents across multiple client sites. The complexity of applications, databases, monitoring tools and infrastructures is further intensified by today’s highly virtualized architectures and cloud-based applications. As an MSP, you are challenged not only with quickly identifying and resolving issues to meet service level agreements, but also with optimizing your resources in order to remain competitive, expand your business and increase profitability.
Ayehu eyeShare for managed service providers (MSP) helps you meet these challenges. Providing a comprehensive Unified Incident Management solution, eyeShare lets you centrally manage, automate, and support a large number of remote data centers from a single network operation center (NOC).
Designed as an agentless solution, eyeShare supports a range of communication protocols (SNMP, WMI, SSH, TELNET, HTTP), and integrates with a range of IT systems, monitoring tools and helpdesk solutions.
Using eyeShare for MSP, you can:
- Automate problem-resolution processes across multiple sites and systems
- Capture and automate repetitive maintenance tasks
- Combine automated scripts with remote human decisions, using bi-directional communication channels (Email, SMS, phone, IM)
- Automatically escalate issues to speed up problem resolution, using sophisticated notifications and alerts
- Manage all activities from a centralized Dashboard-a fully customized event management console
- Receive alerts for selected events to enable remote control of incidents
- Issue reports for clients on historical incidents and resolution statistics
- Access critical information and execute tasks from your mobile device
- Improve services – by speeding up problem diagnosis and remediation
- Optimize resources – by automating tasks and freeing up time of existing personnel
- Increase profits -by handling more clients without expanding resources
Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
Harokmim 26, Holon 5885849 Israel
Phone +972 (0)3 649 50 70
Fax +972 (0)3 649 50 79
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue Suite 204
New York, NY 10016
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.