Reduce downtime and improve Incident Management processes
Constantly challenged to meet SLAs, maintain service availability and deliver timely and accurate service, IT and Network Operations Center (NOC) managers are under intense pressure 24×7.
Managers carry the overall responsibility for network health across multiple shifts, manage the resolution of incidents, perform analysis and reporting, and are expected to improve service levels and mean time to resolution (MTTR) metrics.
Ayehu eyeShare helps you meet these challenges, allowing you to:
- Reduce downtime and improve Incident Management processes
- eyeShare Process Automation Automate repetitive & routine IT tasks
Reduce downtime and improve incident management processes
Ayehu eyeShare helps reduce downtime by as much as 90% by automating incident management processes, providing sophisticated notifications and escalations procedures, and delivering full transparency of the entire incident management process to all IT operational staff and management.
With Ayehu eyeShare for NOC, you can:
- Define automated escalation procedures and responsibilities within shifts and across roles
- Guarantees delivery of critical alerts to the right personnel
- Enforce problem ownership using bi-directional/ interactive communication
- Remotely manage incidents through a unified dashboard
- Combine automated scripts and IT tasks with remote human decisions, using bi-directional communication channels
- Issue in-depth reports on incident resolution performance and mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Cut incident recovery time by up to 90 percent
- Ensure business resilience
- Reduce Downtime
- Maximize ROI
Automate repetitive and routine IT tasks
In many organizations, IT is paradoxically the least automated department. IT personnel often spend their scarce time on mundane, repetitive tasks rather than on planning and resolving business critical issues.
Ayehu helps eliminate labor-intensive manual interactions and automate key processes such as system, network and application tasks, Allowing you to maintain control over these automated tasks, Ayehu frees up your time to focus on key issues that improve service levels.
With Ayehu eyeShare for NOC, you can:
- Quickly design and implement workflows for common, repetitive tasks using a task automation library
- Schedule and execute IT tasks using pre-defined workflows
- Respond and resolve to monitoring events and alerts
- Automate and orchestrate complex IT processes that integrate multiple systems
- Improve service quality
- Optimize usage of scarce IT resources
- Reduce human errors
- Reduce TCO
- Ensure continual process improvement of the NOC
IT Automation Use Case for NOC:
Microsoft IIS Troubleshoot & Recovery
How it Works: Execute a set of checks and recovery procedures for Microsoft IIS (Stop, Start, Restart, Recycle Application Pool). To check if a website is down simply ping the web server. If the server is up, and the system telnet port 80 is working you can check the status of the IIS service. At each stage, eyeShare sends alert to the relevant IT staff. When Microsoft IIS is not running, you can perform a remote restart operation via email. remotely and even define the timeout field for a user response.
Incident Notification and Escalation
Check when an incident is resolved or communicate with your IT staff to escalate problem. When IT staff responds, eyeShare initiates an automatic follow-up message after a pre-defined timeframe. When the problem is resolved the incident is closed and a recovery notification is distributed. If the problem remains open, eyeShare sends an alert to the system administrator.
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Bring IT Automation from Basic to Breakthrough in Just 6 Steps
- Could Self-Service Automation Be Your Organization’s Key to Success?
- Want to improve your MTTR? Try a different incentive.
- Incident Response Orchestration Explained
- Leveraging Robotic Process Automation to Help with Regulatory Compliance