Sophisticated cyber security threats won’t wait around for you to handle them manually.
Today, typical cyber security threats are addressed in three stages:
- Detection – Threat detection by various security systems across the enterprise.
- Analysis – Threats are analyzed by a security analyst who recommends what actions to take.
- Remediation – Executing manual operations in order to resolve the cyber security threats.
With Ayehu’s eyeShare, you now have a better alternative: eyeShare integration with security systems (SIM/SOC, NAC, Anti Virus etc…) enables you to collect all detected threats, verify their severity, communicate that severity with the security analyst (enabling human decision-making) and execute remediation commands to network elements throughout the enterprise almost instantaneously. eyeShare’s agent-less architecture allows you to execute tasks over physical, virtual, and cloud environments via standard protocols such as PowerShell/SSH. In addition to the event-driven mechanism, the system enables scheduling of security procedures on a regular basis in order to identify and prevent security vulnerabilities.
Speeds up security incident response and resolution while improving security operations efficiency.
Ayehu’s eyeShare is an IT Process Automation integrates with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, providing workflows and play-books that extend SIEM capabilities. Instead of manual tasks and slow response, you can create a closed-loop automated security incident response play-books that accelerates incident resolutions.
Make Your Security Incident Response Easy, Fast and Professional
The integration with security systems lets you:
- Recognize Incidents On Time
- Don’t miss incidents
- Provide 24/7 response coverage
- Contain Incidents Immediately
- Document All Activities
- Communicate Efficiently
- Escalate On Time
- Test Your Response In Advance
- Simulate Incidents
- Be Prepared
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Episode #48: How Microsoft Will Change The World (Again) Via Automation – Microsoft’s Charles Lamanna
- Is Your Organization AIOps-Ready? Here’s How to Get There in 3 Steps
- How to Automate Investigation of Active Directory Security Breaches
- Ayehu Recognized by Industry Analysts for its Innovative IT Process Automation Platform
- Episode #47: Telling It Like It Is: A 7-Time Silicon Valley CIO Explains How IT’s Role Will Radically Change Over The Next Decade – Mark Settle