Sophisticated cyber security threats won’t wait around for you to handle them manually.
Today, typical cyber security threats are addressed in three stages:
- Detection – Threat detection by various security systems across the enterprise.
- Analysis – Threats are analyzed by a security analyst who recommends what actions to take.
- Remediation – Executing manual operations in order to resolve the cyber security threats.
With Ayehu’s eyeShare, you now have a better alternative: eyeShare integration with security systems (SIM/SOC, NAC, Anti Virus etc…) enables you to collect all detected threats, verify their severity, communicate that severity with the security analyst (enabling human decision-making) and execute remediation commands to network elements throughout the enterprise almost instantaneously. eyeShare’s agent-less architecture allows you to execute tasks over physical, virtual, and cloud environments via standard protocols such as PowerShell/SSH. In addition to the event-driven mechanism, the system enables scheduling of security procedures on a regular basis in order to identify and prevent security vulnerabilities.
Speeds up security incident response and resolution while improving security operations efficiency.
Ayehu’s eyeShare is an IT Process Automation integrates with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, providing workflows and play-books that extend SIEM capabilities. Instead of manual tasks and slow response, you can create a closed-loop automated security incident response play-books that accelerates incident resolutions.
Make Your Security Incident Response Easy, Fast and Professional
The integration with security systems lets you:
- Recognize Incidents On Time
- Don’t miss incidents
- Provide 24/7 response coverage
- Contain Incidents Immediately
- Document All Activities
- Communicate Efficiently
- Escalate On Time
- Test Your Response In Advance
- Simulate Incidents
- Be Prepared
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu is the IT Automation and Orchestration platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by machine learning algorithms, it acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- How to Predict and Remediate IT Incidents Before They Affect Business Outcomes [Webinar Recap]
- Ayehu Announces Availability of NG Intelligent IT Automation Platform Version 1.5
- Episode #27: Why Enterprises Should Have A Chief Automation Officer – Dentsu Aegis Network’s Max Cheprasov
- The changing role of CIO and intelligent automation’s impact.
- 3 Ways NOT Automating Could Cost Your Business (Big Time)