Perhaps no field requires as high a level of accuracy as that of finance. When dealing with hundreds of thousands, millions or even billions of dollars, one minute error such as a misplaced decimal point can spell disaster. It can also be a nightmare to correct, costing time, money, aggravation and, in many cases, damage […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Intelligent Automation and the Evolving Role of CIO
- How to Scale Incident Remediation with Intelligent Automation
- Announcing the Winners of Ayehu’s 1st Annual Hackathon!
- Episode #53: Why End User Experience May Be A Better Measure Of Automation Success Than ROI – GAVS Technologies’ Balaji Uppili
- 5 Dangers That Could Sideline Your IT Automation Project