Today’s data centers are being placed under increasing pressures to maximize agility while mitigating risk as much as possible – the weight of which can be crushing, especially given the volatility of the present environment. Under the right conditions, the data center can spearhead new services and improved product offerings, thereby maintaining a more profitable […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Join Our Webinar – Overview of Ayehu NG 1.7 – August 12th, 2020, 9am PT / 12pm ET
- Webinar – Essential Use Cases To Jump Start Your IT Process Automation
- Webinar – Free Must Have Resources For Every Automation Pro
- Webinar – How To Securely Automate Privileged Credentials Usage
- Webinar – Easily Rightsize AWS EC2 Costs and Resources With Automation