When people hear the term robots, they usually envision humanoid creatures that are programmed to look, act and work like us. In reality, at least in terms of robotic process automation, while the “working like us” part might be on target, this technology doesn’t even closely resemble its human counterparts. In fact, it’s really just […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
99 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
New York Office
1441 Broadway 6th floor,
New York, NY 10018
Ayehu’s codeless Intelligent Automation and Orchestration platform uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes.This saves 95% of the time spent remediating incidents, delivers a 35% cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks and cuts MTTR incidents by more than 50%.
Our 220+ Enterprise customers, including large MSPs such as Cognizant, Capgemini, and Accenture, are using Ayehu’s platform for its digital labor, increasing their operational efficiency by sending robots to work.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- How to Increase Automation Effectiveness Using a Dynamic Workflow Framework
- 5 Ways Intelligent Automation Can Deliver Competitive Advantage in Any Industry
- Episode #57: Can The World’s Largest ITSM Vendor Innovate Fast Enough To Maintain Its Meteoric Growth? – ServiceNow’s Dave Wright
- How AI Can Transform the Decision-Making Process
- 4 Ways Intelligent Technology is Transforming IT Support